How To Share Your VPN Free Browsing Connection to IPhone & PC via Hotspot
Recently I posted different articles on How To Activate Free Airtel 15GB Permonth Data Cheat, and Latest Glo Unlimited Data Cheat With Hatunnel Plus VPN
But there have been various complaints from readers about sharing and the various free browsing tweaks I posted with their iPhones and PC’s. Here’s the good news! You can now share your free browsing tweaks on both Iphone and Pc via your smartphone wifi hotspot.
You should have by now being aware of the fact that many free browsing tweaks and connections requires the use of VPN and as a result we can not do without the use of VPN, and to maximize the benefits enjoyed with the free browsing I have out together a step by step guide on how to How To Share Your VPN Free Browsing Connection to IPhone & PC via Hotspot.
Requirements For Sharing VPN Connection Via Hotspot
2. The VPN you want to connect via hotspot. For example, if you’re using ha tunnel VPN and wish to share it via hotspot, you must get the ha tunnel VPN connected on your device first.
3. And lastly, a detailed guide I’ll be providing below on how to go about the connection.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot
1. Install the every Proxy Android app via the link provided in the requirements section of this guide above.
2. Open the app and check for the HTTP/HTTPS option as shown in the picture above.
3. Turn on the HTTP/HTTPS and you will see Host and port details as shown in the picture above.
4. In the case of the picture above, the hosts is 192.168.43.64 and the port is 8080.
5. Now that you have gotten the host and the port, the next thing is to go to the device you want to share the VPN connection with and change their proxy details to the details you got from the every Proxy app. Remember that the every Proxy app will be installed on your phone and the VPN connection you want bro share with others will also be on your phone.
How To Share VPN Connection From Android To PC
Now that you have followed the instructions above and as well gotten the proxy everywhere installed on your Android phone, the next thing is to connect to your PC by changing the PC Proxy. Kindly follow the instructions below.
1. Connect your Android hotspot to the PC. Go to the search box of your PC and search for control panel.
2. Click on the control panel and and select network and Internet on the next screen.
3. On the next screen after clicking on the network and Internet, click on internet option.
4. You PC internet properties will be displayed to you, navigate to the the connection area.
5. Now click on LAN settings. On the LAN settings page, locate proxy server.
6. Tick the box that says, use a proxy server for your LAN.
7. Now enter the host details you copied from every Proxy app into the space provided for Address and the port into the space provided for port. Click on ok and you’re done.
8. You can now browse the internet with the shared VPN connection your PC.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot Android (From Android To Android)
After getting the proxy everywhere app installed on your phone, note down the host details and the port details.
1. Turn on your Android phone hotspot.
2. Go to the phone you want to share the VPN connection with and turn on the phone Wi-Fi.
3. Now connect to the hotspot you Want to receive the VPN connection from, once it’s connected, proceed to the step 4 below.
4. Go to the receiver phone Wi-Fi menu option and check the front of your hotspot, you will see a settings icon there or a drop down icon. Click on it and locate Proxy.
5. You will see non in the proxy area, click on it and and select manual, you will see two or three box, all you need is the box provided for host and port.
6 Enter the host and port provided for you in the every Proxy app and then click on save/ok.
7. You have been able to share the VPN via hotspot from one Android to another and you can now browse the internet via the shared VPN connection.
And incase you did not see the settings icon or drop down Icon as stated, kindly follow the instructions below to change the Wi-Fi Proxy.
1. Reset the connection and start the Wi-Fi pairing afresh. On hotspot on the first device, go to the target device to no the Wi-Fi and let it search for your hotspot.
2. Once it detect the hotspot, click on it and you will see advanced option button, click on it and you will see the proxy option, change it to manual and set up the host and the port as instructed in the previous version of Android proxy settings.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot iPhone
If you want to share VPN connection via hotspot on your iOS device all you have to do is to copy the the host and port details from every Proxy app. Remember you will be sharing the VPN connection from Android to your iPhone bad the proxy everywhere will be installed on an Android phone.
Once you get the proxy host and port details as explained in the earlier part of this guide, simply follow the instructions below;
1. Go to settings on your iPhone.
2. On your Wi-Fi to begin the search for available hotspot.
3. Once you see the hotspot you want to connect to, click on it and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi option menu, scroll down and locate HTTP proxy option.
4. Select manual and input the host details in the space provided for server and port in the space provided for port.
5. Connect to the Wi-Fi and boom! You have been able to Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot with your iPhone
And that’s it, we have come to the end of the article. Incase you came across come errors or issues while setting it up kindly complain via the comment section!.